Welcome the New Year with a fantastic hamper to celebrate the start of 2015. Simply fill out your entry form after making any purchase at Nextra Chermside Newsagency, NewsExtra Chermside or Nextra Express Chermside before New Year’s Eve. Good luck! Terms and conditions apply: see below for details.
1. Acceptance of Terms and Conditions: Instructions and information on how to enter the promotion form part of these terms and conditions, and entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Promoter: The promoter is Barmah Pty Ltd as the Trustee for the Hickey Brothers Unit Trust trading as Nextra Chermside Newsagency (ABN 71 620 588 264) at Shop 384-385 Westfield Shoppingtown, Cnr Gympie and Hamilton Roads, Chermside Queensland 4032. Telephone number 07 3350-2766 (Promoter).
3. Promotion Period: Entry to the promotion is open from Saturday 27 December 2014 until 6:00pm on Tuesday 30 December 2014. Entries for this promotion will be only accepted during this time. (Promotion Period)
4. Eligibility: Entry to the promotion is open to all customers of the Promoter.
5. How to enter:
5.1 To enter, entrants must make any purchase at Nextra Chermside Newsagency, Nextra Express Chermside or NewsExtra Chermside that is not refunded.
5.2 Entrants must fully complete an entry form and place it in the entry container.
6. Prizes: There are three (3) prizes for the Promotion: each is an identical hamper valued at over $100.00. If a prize is not available for some reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for another of similar value.
7. Prize Winners: Winners will be notified by telephone to arrange collection of the prize in-store at Nextra Chermside Newsagency Shop 384-385 Westfield Shoppingtown, Cnr Gympie and Hamilton Roads, Chermside Queensland 4032. If the person is unable to be contacted within 72 hours after the close of the promotion then the next selection of a winner will be made. Each winner will be chosen at random from the entry container.
8. Delivery of Prizes: All prizes must be collected in-store at Shop 384-385 Westfield Shoppingtown, Cnr Gympie and Hamilton Roads, Chermside Queensland 4032 and recipients of prize(s) must show current proof of age identifying 18 years or over.
9. No right to transfer prize: The right to a prize is not transferable or assignable to another person.
10. Validity of entries: The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of an entry or disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers withthe entry process. The decision to verify, validate or disqualify an entry is in the Promoter’s absolute discretion.
11. Computer system issues: No responsibility is accepted for incorrect entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer system or social network, software or Internet difficulties, including any damage to an entrant’s computer, resulting from participation in the promotion. Any cost associated with accessing or submitting an entry is the entrant’s responsibility.
12. Force Majeure: If the Promoter is prevented from or delayed in performing an obligation by Force Majeure then the obligation is suspended during, but for no longer than, the period the Force Majeure continues and any further period that is reasonable in the circumstances. “Force Majeure” means an event beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, which occurs without the fault or negligence of the Promoter.
13. Delay or modification to conduct of the promotion Subject to obtaining the approval from the regulator (if applicable), the Promoter reserves the right to delay or modify any aspect of this promotion if for any reason it is not capable of running as planned (including without limitation, by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, fraud, technical failures, power failures or due to any other causes unforeseen or beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion) but only to the extent necessary to overcome the issue that is affecting the running of the promotion as planned.
14. Privacy: The Promoter is authorised to collect certain personal information for the purpose of entry into the Promotion and to be used in the Promoter’s future marketing and promotional campaigns.
15. Promoter responsible for Promotion: The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever or personal injury suffered or sustained in relation to the promotion or a prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
16. Time: All references to time in these terms and conditions are a reference to Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST).