The Chermside community welcomed the fabulous international author Annette Sym today as she celebrated the launch of her 7th cookbook in the Symply Too Good To Be True series.
The crowd’s tastebuds were tantalised by a selection of Annette’s sensational “Crunchy Dippers” (p13), “Roasted Pumpkin and Cashew Dip” (p14), “Rendang Beef and Vegetables” (p59) and some delicious gluten-free “Symple Brownies” (p73). All of these recipes appear in Book 7, available at Nextra Chermside Newsagency.
FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN an autographed copy of Symply Too Good To Be True 7, just “share” the photo album on our Facebook page and email your contact details to competitions@NextraChermside.com! How “symple” is that? Terms and conditions apply; see below for details.
FACEBOOK PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- To participate and enter this promotion, share the photo album on Facebook and send your name and email address to competitions@NextraChermside.com
- The prize is an autographed copy of Symply Too Good To Be True 7 by Annette Sym, valued at $14.95.
- Nextra Chermside Newsagency will post the prize to any Australian postal address using standard Australia Post postage at no cost to the winner.
- Promotion begins 16 May 2013 and ends at 15:00 AEST on 25 May 2013 (the “Promotion Period”).
- Promotion drawn at 16:00 AEST on 25 May 2013.
- One (1) winner who has satisfied the criteria of clause 1 will be chosen at random from the emails received during the Promotion Period as set out in clause 4.
- The winner shall be notified by email as they provided in clause 1.
- If no reply is received within seven (7) days, the prize will be forfeited and a different winner will be chosen in accordance with the process in clause 6.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.